Friday, June 3, 2011

Masterclasses online!

I was reading a bunch of blogs this morning and found a GEM on http://www.musicmattersblog.com

Master classes online! Masterclass was one of my favorite things about college. Singing in a Masterclass was a love/hate relationship. I hated being put on the spot and being interuppted, but I loved learning how to perfect the music I was performing and the comments from other peers as well.

Watching other perform for Masterclass was even better! I learned so much from watching other students perform and perfect their music. And it was great feeling like I was being entertained, and taught at the same time! It was the best part of my week! I always went home feeling rejuvenated and giddy afterwards!

Now, I can have that feeling all over again without having to go back to school!

You can check it out for yourself here.

No comments: